A black would NEVER get the nomination for the GOP no matter how qualified they were IMO. Isnt much difference.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
A black would NEVER get the nomination for the GOP no matter how qualified they were IMO. Isnt much difference.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">A black would NEVER get the nomination for the GOP no matter how qualified they were IMO. Isnt much difference. </div></div>
Quote for stupidity.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
It's the truth tho...
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
Nothing stupid about it, its the truth. Whether you will admit it or not, the Rep arent the most accepting bunch when it comes anything besides an old white guy. If there will ever be a black Rep that would run and is qualified, no chance for him.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sup-rbeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It's the truth tho... </div></div>
Quoted for stupidity.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
Klan meeting=GOP rally
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NotSoSilentBob</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sup-rbeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It's the truth tho... </div></div>
Quoted for stupidity. </div></div>
Quoted for further proof of denial.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CoeburnCane</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ut1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The point is, he has no qualifications to be prez. Zero, None, Nil. Hillary's purse has more experience than he does, so he got it based on his COLOR. </div></div>
It's a faulty premise based on racism that you're trying to tell us isn't racist. Yeah--I believe that one. I'll buy a bridge off of you too if I bought that one.
As for not having a "white-something day"...just about every major holiday, especially the ones observed due to religion, are white holidays. </div></div>
Try having a "white pride" day or month, and watch the liberal media jump all over it. We still live in a country of division, whether we like it or not. Obviously I've made my point, and I'm still waiting on the list of great accomplishments and experience Obama has that qualifies him to be prez.
"I have a dream that my four children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character." -MLK -Words I have lived by all my adult life, ever mindful that who we are is more important than what we are.
"Yes, there are two paths you can go by
But in the long run
There's still time to change the road you're on."
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">A black would NEVER get the nomination for the GOP no matter how qualified they were IMO. Isnt much difference. </div></div>
Bill Cosby would get the GOP nod uncontested...[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
"Yes, there are two paths you can go by
But in the long run
There's still time to change the road you're on."
Bookmarks